So far, so good my quest to losing weight is working. I’m two inches thinner from the start of my weight loss battle — from 36 1/2 to 34 1/2. And I’m really happy with it.
1. I stopped exercising in the past weeks because I felt sleepy after every workout. After researching, I learned that lack of sleep is the culprit. So, I reorganized my day ensuring that I’ll sleep and wake up early. I’m well-rested now and I feel energized even I wake up very early in the morning.
2. I stopped recording my calorie intake because I’m now familiar with the portion size of the food. But when it comes to cooked white rice, I still use a measuring cup. I always eat a max portion of a cup a day.
Although I stopped exercising and recording my calorie intake, I still get a thinner waistline. Because I continue to practice portion control. As I mentioned in my previous article, Weight Loss: 3 easy ways to count calories without really counting, weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise.
I’m only trying to fix my sleeping pattern that’s why I stopped exercising. But it doesn’t mean that I have no plans of going back. As a matter of fact, I’ll start my #LoveHandleChallenge on Wednesday, July 26. And I’ll go back to my Zumba exercise on Monday, July 24.
Starting all over again, ain’t easy! But I’ll start anyway.
And I would like to assume that’s the reason you’re here. You’re struggling to lose weight especially getting rid of your muffin top. So, here are some video tutorials that you can follow as a beginner.
Love handle exercises for beginners (and some advanced tutorial)
|No. of sets||No. of reps||
|Russian Twist||3||10-20||Beginner: Russian Twist (Lv 1) by Fitness Blender
Advanced: How to Do a Perfect Russian Twist | Female Bodybuilding by Howcast
|Standing Oblique Crunch||3||10-20||Beginner: Personal Fitness Tips : How to Do Standing Oblique Crunches by eHow|
|Burpees||3||10-20||Beginner: How to Do a Burpee by XHIT Daily|
|Scissors Abdominal Exercise||3||10-20||Beginner: How to Do Scissors | Ab Workout by Howcast|
|Plank||3||15-30 seconds||Beginner: Planks for Beginners: How to do a Plank by Howcast
Advanced: How to Do a Perfect Side Plank | Abs Workout by Howcast
|4-Point Balance||3||10-20||Beginner: Beginner Pilates Exercises : Pilates Exercises: Four-Point Balance by expertvillage|
- Dumbbells: Not required
- Days of exercise: 3-4 days, with rest in-between
- Plank: It’s 15-30 seconds, not 15-30 reps.
- Start at 10 reps or 15 seconds then increase as you progress.
Are you ready to take the #LoveHandleChallenge? Start as soon as you can then check the calendar after six weeks. Let me know your progress and I’ll update you too.
Share your stories! Everyone deserves the spotlight.
Your accountability partner,